Sunday, December 18, 2011

Cross stitch and nail art! (and pokemon!)

Hey! Sorry I haven't posted in a while... But, I have done a few things since I last posted! Like the title says, I have some cross stitch and nail art to show you! It's not much, but I really wanted to post something to not keep anyone waiting. I know I hate it if someone takes a while to post (^_^;)... Anyways, I recently got into pokemon again and the nail art and cross stitch are all about pokemon. I dug out my old pokemon cards from preschool and decided to learn the game, because back then I just bought the cards because they looked cute and I never actually knew how to play. So after learning the game, I loved pokemon even more and watched the pokemon movie on cartoon network with victini in it. So, today, I made a little victini cross stitch by looking at a sprite on the Internet! It's sooo cute! I also did some pokemon nails. Well, here are the pics!

Ps- do you think that the nail art would go on my drawings gallery, my crafts gallery, or both? I'll put up a poll for it really soon!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, both of those are so cool, but I really envy the Pokemon nails! Do you use a special brush or any specific tools to do nail art? I'm pretty content with my off-brand crackle, but someday, I want to try something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just use some tiny brushes that I got from a craft store. I forget where, but I bet you could find some of those tiny brushes at pretty much any craft store. (^-^)

    ReplyDelete