Thursday, December 22, 2011

I got a new book! (tons of pictures!)

Hey! I went to the book store today and found this awesome craft book called Microcrafts! There are so many cool things in it! It's mostly sewing, but it also has a little sculpting, knotting, you know, stuff like that. I'll show you a few pictures from the book and the stuff that I made! Also, when you see the plant on the earrings, that's an actual live plant! I thought about it, and wouldn't it be funny if their watch beeped, and then they said, "Watering time!", took out a miniature watering can, and watered their earrings? I think that would be pretty funny. ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ anyways, here are the pics! (I took some pics of both my stuff and stuff from the book. The only things that I made were the white cat and the two owls.)

No comments:

Post a Comment