Sunday, November 27, 2011

The crafts!

Finally! The first meaningful post on the new new Abby universe! You know cross stitch patterns, right? Well I crochet them! For those of you who don't know what crochet is, it's like knitting, but with a hook. First, I did a little smiley face that I designed. It's really small. Next, I went on a cross stitch website and did a strawberry. After that, I did a pattern of Meiko from vocaloid. I found it on a blog called dork stitch. I have the link to it on this blog to the side. I have no idea how to pronounce Meiko's name! I also used the wrong colors since I didn't have red or white yarn... Anyway, here's the pics!

Ps- can someone comment on how to pronounce her name? I think it's something like (may-koh)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, the crochet pieces are so cute! ^^ I love the strawberry, and Meiko looks really cute, too- your color choices are quite nice! Do you mind if I write about your crocheted Meiko on Dork Stitch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Of course you can write about it! I LOVE your blog!!!
    (^-^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet crochet patterns they turned out really nice , i really like the Meiko one :)

    ReplyDelete